środa, 4 stycznia 2012

Look at the stars.

I don't know why, sometimes everything is going harder and harder, That strange feeling when You know that now you don't have anything. That everything end And if today I don't see your face Nothing is changed no one can take your place, It gets harder everyday. I can't tell my self, just one easy STOP. That's not me, I can't. I wish that can never happen. And now? Everything what I can say it's yes, she was having right. But it's no matter, there is a lot of sad things before me, a lot of happy, strange feelings, sometimes will be good, sometimes bad, that's everything normal, I will just wait, someday I will wake up, and everything will be end, I will never ever more think about You, but now Nothing change, now I lost me in street, I'm looking for that what was 5 months ago, I need relax, I need my Nikon, I need meadow, red converse and Paramore in handy. But now we have winter, I feeling very bad, I hate Ignorance, I hate quiet. You can't hear when I am screaming, I know it's normal because you are just stupid normal boy, but you should. But now I think  everything will finish with bad end about not very much days. It's hard, but sometimes it's like that. Just scream and music now can help me, do you see what we've done? You don't see it? You don't know what You want. It's easer you have right. I was waiting, I change for You to normal girl, but now I know....

 Now I know that was wrong, I lost all that perfect things in mien mind. That scary me, but I was talking abut that yesterday. Now I need color my hear, wear my beautiful black Glans, and show You that i was just like that for him, but that's end, I hate me now, I'm normal, like all this girls in Facebook. But today I'm going to delete all this picture. Yes, now I'm smarter, And I am so sorry. I see what I've done. It was just for moment. That was mistake. Now I know that You must Love me real and + mien Futurism.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz